Burlywood

Please log in to experience the best the website has to offer. If this is your first time to the site then let me be the first to welcome you. Feel free to register an account and be part of the community of Burlywood.
Burlywood

Burlywood is a small light in the dark world... ip burlywood.minecrafton.com

Oysteinrem

oysteinrem
    Citizen
    Citizen

Oysteinrem

Post  oysteinrem on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 am

Hello, my name is oysteinrem.
    I am 13 years old and love minecraft.

In minecraft I like building with others or just building something with purpose, for example redstone devices.
    I LOVE roleplay and rpg in minecraft and I like freebuild pretty much.

About 3 months ago I got banned from my favorite server where I were admin. A misunderstanding and a bug did that I got banned from the server I were admin on along with the other server the misunderstanding occured.

I came to this server because I found it on planetminecraft and it seemed perfect.

If you got any questions about me then feel free to ask and I will try to respond quickly.
    You can also add me on skype, my name is Oysteinrem on skype or full name Oysteinrem Mudkipman
    If you want to send me E-mail then contact me on oysteinrem@gmail.com and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.

angrymasteryoda
    Citizen
    Citizen

Re: Oysteinrem

Post  angrymasteryoda on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:24 am

nice to meet you when you get some cool redstone stuff you should leave the coords by doing /getpos and i will check em out. (aka try to understand) im not that good at redstone lol
    matt5486
    Banned
    Banned

Post  matt5486 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:27 am

angrymasteryoda wrote:nice to meet you when you get some cool redstone stuff you should leave the coords by doing /getpos and i will check em out. (aka try to understand) im not that good at redstone lol
    You not good at redstone at all? hmm maybe I should teach you! Btw nice to meet you buddy! welcome to the server:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:29 pm